Friday, May 26, 2006

Welcome Chuck Muth Fans

Welcome to everyone who found this blog through Chuck Muth’s Nevada News & Views.  Chuck has taught me more than I could ever repay him in the few months I’ve known him.  It’s an honor to be in the company of people like Chuck.



   





In this blog I’ll give my thoughts on bio-ethical issues like abortion, euthanasia/assisted suicide/futile care theory, embryonic stem cell research/cloning, and genetic engineering/transhumanism.  I’ve spent six years interviewing the best of the pro-life movement on Immaculate Heart Radio’s Voice For Life.  If we disagree, at least you’ll be getting a pretty mainstream pro-life message, not the caricaturized version you get from the MSM.



   





Thanks again for dropping by.  The posts will get shorter.  I promise.  Check out the Nevada LIFE website at www.nevadalife.org.



   





Sincerely,



   



Don Nelson



No comments:

Post a Comment